Thursday, March 8, 2012

But Wait...There's More 1...!!!


Pumpkin 1

"Don't call yet because there's more to read! You won't believe this incredible blog offer available only to you for a limited time!"

You can't say you didn't see it coming. When I write so much about things that drive me nuts and things I consider ridiculous, how could you think I wouldn't do something on TV infomercials? Well, here it is. I just hope I can make as much out of it as it deserves. So, here we go...

I am anxious to get to my favorite part of this post, which is the MOST ridiculous item I have EVER seen as a "Seen on TV" television advertisement. But as good writer's form, I must keep you in suspense for just a little while. There are plenty of things that don't quite make it into the top ten, but they're out there and good for top contenders.

This fascination for seeking the world's stupidest products began with an item which still baffles me as to why you would shell out a good $19.95 (plus shipping and handling, of course) for its acquisition. THE STEP. Believe it or not, Ripley, it is still being sold. In fact, the website claims that it is the number one fitness step in the world. Wow! Right? It has been selling since 1989 and the price has jumped out of TV reality to an affordable $75.00! Oh yeah, plus $20.00 S&H!

In case you are not familiar with this classic product, it is essentially a platform with four square block supports...That's it! Of course, for the more advanced workout, you can now get the new FREESTYLE Step for an additional $10.00 (that's $5.00 for the item and $5.00 for S&H). For that extra charge, you get to remove the square blocks and set them up so the Step can be used as an inclining ramp! Does the technology ever cease?

It doesn't matter where you live...a single story house with no basement or a three story apartment with two basements...you have access to something that allows you to take a step up onto it and back down again without spending almost a hundred dollars! What about the steps in your house or the ones going up to your apartment? How about piling up some books on the floor?! Gimme a break!

But wait...there's more! There is even a "note" on the website that warns There are counterfeit steps being sold on the internet that have illegally stolen our trademark. I'm just here to alert you of these evil scammers who will try to sell you an inferior product that may not perform as superbly as the Original Step!

If that's not sufficient, there are other Step products. For instance, the Fitness Step. I can't tell the difference, but it costs about half the price of the original. "Honey, hold my calls, I'm going to pull out my Fitness Step and do some vigorous exercise for the next hour!" (Oh yeah, the Fitness Step also comes in a Freestyle version.)

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...

That's right, the absolute Worst, Stupidest, Waste of Money I have EVER seen! THE EZ CRACKER!!!

It wouldn't be fair if I criticized this product without giving you a chance to evaluate it yourself. So, in the interest of fairness, if you would like to purchase one of these, you can do it for $9.95 plus S&H($6.95) @ www.ezcracker.com. And included in your order is an EZ Scrambler! A $20.00 value for FREE! That's right...NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!

What does it do? Who cares, it's $9.95 and it comes with something FREE!!! No, wait...watch the video and you realize it's actually 2 EASY Payments of $10.00. Really though, it can be very useful and worth the investment...I will explain...

I can't count the times I've tried to crack an egg and it just goes everywhere. I can't count the times because it hardly ever happens! Especially with the awful results you see in the video. These people don't seem to know what an egg is or how it is designed. Wait again...guess what else you get? A gadget that will scramble the egg BEFORE you break the shell with the EZ Cracker!!! Turns out that's what the EZ Scrambler it. Yes, folks. It scrambles the egg inside the shell. Is this not the coolest thing you've ever seen? It just wants me to call all my friends to come over and see me and my gadget!

Don't forget the mess it saves. All you have to worry about is cleaning every little in and out of the gadget instead of wiping your little workspace with a paper towel! Make sure, though, that you get all the little crevices, because those are not fun if you let the egg yolks get dry. But that's no big deal because you own the EZ Cracker!!!

Well, that's all for today. Next time I'll see what the great deal is on the PedEgg and other Seen on TV revolutionary products.

If you have a Seen on TV product you would like me to write about (even the good ones), leave a comment below and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for visiting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment