Saturday, December 24, 2011

A shout out to Dodd Hall

This post is not meant to be humorous or witty, but it is very important.
I was staying at Dodd Hall at the Ohio State University Medical Center for about a month recently.
I want to give a shout out to all the staff with whom I established a relationship.
Considering my reason for being there (rehab after a double amputation surgery), my experience was the best one I have ever had at a hospital.
The nurses, PCAs, and all other staff were all very cordial, and sincerely cared about the patients and the job.
I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone seeking quality care and rehabilitation.
I give Dodd Hall at Ohio State University Medical Center...eleven stars!!!

Special thanks to a few select people (although all were special):
Patty, Zack, Matt, Zena (Butt Girl), Rose, Trini, Dan, Chad, Brook, Jim. (Those are the names I remember...I apologize for the umpteenth time if I forgot your name...you know that is not my forte)
Thank you all so very much...and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I must ask why "Spencer"??? Just wanted to know. I always love reading what you have to say. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so refreshing to hear that you had a good experience and that there were so many quality care givers at Dodd Hall.

    ReplyDelete