Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wouldja' like to take a survey? Consider if you will, the bathroom...you're sitting there looking at the roll of toilet tissue. You see there are eight squares of tissue left on the roll. For some strange and deranged reason, you happen to know that you need only seven squares. (How you know this? Well, that's another post.) Do you use the seven you need and leave the last one so the next person has to change the roll? Or do you ditch the whole thing and change the roll to start over? Or do you use all eight squares (essentially wasting an entire square? Or do you use the seven squares you need now, and lay the last square aside for whoever needs it?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have much to say on this subject even though my answer is, use all eight squares, and then put a fresh roll on the holder...

    I never once thought about the exact number of toliet paper squares I use, but recently found out my man uses TWELVE which I think is completely excessive now that I've counted squares.

    Also, I never understood what the hell he was talking about when he said I put the toliet paper roll on upside down. Just recently he explained and I think I understand he wants to be able to know if he pushes the roll from the top it will start to unravel instead of flicking it up from the bottom and having it never unravel.

    Whew. Men and toliet paper. A very deep subject. And all this time, I just used the amount I felt was right with no counting of squares and then haphazzardly threw another roll on whichever way with no planning. How have I survived this last thirty five years?!

    ReplyDelete